For wine enthusiasts there can be few more attractive options for holidays than spending part of the time surrounded by vines on a vineyard,
with some preferential access to the winemaker, cellars and maybe even a few bottles of wine – it always tastes so much better on site.
We now have a website dedicated to holiday accommodation on vineyarrds in France – Chambres d’Hotes (B&B), Gites (cottages) and hotels
see – www.frenchvineyard.co.uk
Most popular vineyard hotel destinations so far:
- St Emilion (Bordeaux) luxury hotel
- Burgundy boutiique hotel near Nuits St Georges
- Provence vineyard estate hotel
- Chateauneuf du Pape hotel with its own castle and vineyard
- Vineyard hotel in Champagne with Napoleonic connections!
but you can also stay in a variety of self-catering and B&Bs on working vineyards! see – www.frenchvineyard.co.uk
View Wines, Vines and Vineyards in a larger map