As you might expect there are numerous Christmas Markets around Paris:
- Notre-Dame 13 – 29 December 2019 A Christmas market with more than forty craftsmen, makers of clothes and accessories, sculptors..
- 2018 – Champs Elysées 22 November 2018 – 9 January 2019 Along with the stunning illuminations on the world’s most beautiful avenue, no less than 160 authentic (made in the Vosges) chalets line the Champs-Elysées between the Rond-point and Place de la Concorde.
- Boulevard Saint-Germain-des-Prés 30 November 2019 – 5 January 2020
All along boulevard Saint Germain, no less than 30 chalets will spread the magic of Christmas. A great way to shop for all the family and taste some seasonal goodies
- 2018 – Champ de Mars December 2018 – January 2019 Skating rink, crafts and Christmas decorations beneath the Eiffel Tower
- Parvis de la Défense 21 November – 29 December 2019 The Christmas Village on the square at La Défense will be the most authentic and largest Christmas Village in the Paris Region. Kids and adults will experience the most magical end of year fête. This village extending over 10,000m² will have 300 chalets with traditional arts and crafts to discover, 400 m² of festive decorations and lots of tempting things to eat and drink.
- 2018 – Montmartre 1 December 2018 – 1 January 2019 – a very festive atmosphere in the village of Montmartre near the Basilique Sacré-Coeur – place des Abesses
- Forum des Halles 14 November – 29 December 2019 -inside, under the canopy of the Forum
>By train/TGV/Eurostar to Paris with Rail Europe